TMV Group is looking for a local, on-site Junior Web Developer to join our team. You should friggin’ love web development, have a knack for taking charge, bringing a website design to life from start to finish, interpreting web designs and solving the crap out of technical problems. Bottom line: we’re an independent agency with a great client roster and everything you do here will make a difference.
The person we’re looking for has:
- 1+ years of programming experience. Experience with WordPress is a must.
- CSS Animation knowledge strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and modern web standards
- Available to work on site
- Experience working with databases, such as MySQL, SQL is preferred
- Excellent organizational, communication and teamwork skills
- Comfortable working in an independent programming environment
- Can handle deadline pressures
- Must be extremely detail oriented and a fast worker
- Hands-on experience with content management systems or email marketing tools like Mailchimp would be an additional asset.
- Facebook game and game development is a plus.
Come do great work with our kick-ass team. You know you want to.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio, resume, and cover letter to apply for this position.